Sunday, February 21, 2010

Choosing the Elearning Topic/Project

Hi Guys,

I am at the edge of deciding on what special topic - to choose for my paper. I was thinking of developing a resource for students or an exploration of different ways to teach and perhaps trying out some of the strategies with my students. At present I am thinking of creating an online orientation for the induction of new NCC students in our programme. Have asked other lecturers and my Programme leader if they have any projects in mind that they would like me to do my research on. Once i get back from all of them, will decide on my topic and discuss it with Oriel before posting it on here.

I would like to keep the project accomplishable within this semester and something that would not require a lot of budget and can be done within 150 hours.



I have decided to use this blog as a Reflective Journal while doing this Special Topic Paper, and will be posting milestones and the progress with my proect on here. Would appreciate your comments and ideas during the semester.

Regards
Krishan

No comments:

Post a Comment